FACTORY OF THE FUTURE
Gladiator Technologies was founded in 2005 and is a leading designer and manufacturer of high performance MEMS inertial sensors, systems and integrated GPS. Gladiator became a division of LKD Aerospace at the end of 2014, co-located and headquartered in Snoqualmie, WA, USA, near Seattle in Washington State. The company also employs a global technical sales network. The division has more than 300+ customers around the world and serves customers in hundreds of applications including:
- Guidance, Navigation and Control
- Image, Platform and Antenna Stabilization
- Flight Control and Flight Testing
- Motorsports Racing
- Railway Telemetry, Ride Comfort and Motion Monitoring/Wear
- Unmanned Systems (Fixed Wing, Rotor, Ground, Surface & Subsurface)
- Instrumentation & Robotics
- Automotive Testing & Agriculture Vehicles
- Marine Compasses
QUALITY IS KEY
Nearly all of our standard products are export categorized as US Department of Commerce ECCN7A994 (NLR). Gladiator Technologies has an extensive Quality Management System (QMS) in place. We are certified to AS9100 Rev. D under LKD Aerospace – view the certificate below.
- Global Supplier to Tier 1 OEM’s, Governments and Laboratories
- AS9100D QMS
- DUNS# 103372009
- Cage Code 47L11
- CCR Registered
- SAM Certified
- ITAR Registered
- Certified Small Business
- View Our Quality Audit Self Survey
Gladiator Technologies complies with all requirements of the applicable United States export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). In complying with these regulations, the company may impose restrictions on data and technology including access to data and technology by customers, independent contractors, agents and employees. Certain products may be unavailable for sale in certain countries, and the communication of technical data and information may be prohibited under EAR or ITAR.
Military data or technology can only be viewed after receiving authorization from a Company Export Officer. All sales, quotes, and offers are subject to the restrictions of EAR and ITAR. Additionally, Gladiator Technologies abides by all restrictions under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). No officer, employee, independent contract, agent, or anyone acting on behalf of the company is authorized to make any offer, payment, or gift, or provide anything of value to a foreign official unless such offer, payment, gift, or provision is a valid business expenditure and is properly documented. All officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, and anyone acting on behalf of the company are expected to conduct all business ethically and in accordance with company policies.
Gladiator Technologies’ products are classified under ECCN7A994 and as such may be exported without a license using symbol NLR (no license required) to destinations other than those identified in country group E of supplement 1 to Part 740 (the T-5 countries) of the Export Administration Regulations. Items otherwise eligible for export under NLR may require a license if the exporter knows or is informed that the items will be used in prohibited chemical, biological or nuclear weapons or missile activities as defined in Part 774 of the EAR. Schedule B Commodity No.9014.20.8080.
Gladiator Technologies Division’s hallmark is our comprehensive line of high performance and robust inertial sensors and systems with industry leading low ARW noise, superior bias and scale factor performance over the full operating temperature range, low axis alignment and g-sensitivity . Our systems are feature rich and include high speed RS422/RS485 and CANBUS outputs along with available Software Development Kits (SDK) and C-Code Library to optimize and ease user system integration.
The company utilizes state-of-the art design tools. Our electronics design suite is OrCAD with PSPICE, Solid Works and Solid Works Simulation (Finite Element Analysis – FEA) for our mechanical components and ANSYS FEA for MEMS sensing elements.
HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM
Our engineering team has been credited with more than 90 patents in a broad array of inertial and MEMS sensor technologies and related systems throughout their inertial sensor and system design careers:
- Chief Scientist: 66 Patents
- Sr. Principle Engineer: 13 Patents
- Chief Software Architect: 10 Patents
- Senior Principle Electrical Engineer 1 Patent
The highly experienced management team has a combined more than 100 years of design, manufacturing and executive experience in:
- High performance MEMS inertial sensor design (gyros & accelerometers)
- Inertial grade accelerometers for commercial & military applications
- Inertial and tactical grade inertial systems (IMU’s & INS/GPS) for commercial & military applications
- Kalman Filter and INS/GPS design and system integration
- Design experience with a host of inertial technologies including Ring Laser Gyros (RLG), Fiber Optic Gyros (FOG), Dynamically Tuned Gyros (DTG), Amorphous and Crystalline Quartz Accelerometers, Quartz MEMS Rate Sensors, Silicon MEMS Accelerometers, Gyros and Multi-Sensors
Our manufacturing capabilities employ both Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools with several of our staff either Black Belt or Green Belt certified. Our repeatable manufacturing systems have fully automated environmental conditioning and calibration test equipment scaled for high volume production.
A comprehensive ERP suite is utilized for all company processes and includes bar code labor costing, electronic record archiving, automated reporting and analysis, MRP, Repair, Finance, Shipping and CRM modules.